Friday 25 August 2017

Believe it or Not

From my memory chip-part-75
Believe it or Not

One of our friends regularly visits Puttaparthy-the birth place of Hon. Satya Saibaba.

This time they asked me come with them and I agreed for that. The tour was conducted by Shri Aaba Joshi who is devotee of Shri.Gajanan Maharaj of Shegaon. The tour cost was about Rs 12000/-.

 We visited him prior to tour and handover the money.

 During this time I asked him” Now Baba is not in Puttaparthy then whether I will get some experience by his miracle?” Aaba said let us see.

Two days prior to our tour I got huge profit of Rs 12000/- from share market. I realized that first miracle of Baba. He has paid my expenses.

 Later we visited Puttaparthy. I have attended morning prayers and visited Samadhi. Then we visit some places and had a lunch in one hotel.

We have seen one shop of Gemstones when we returned from lunch. As a curiosity we visited the shop. He has very good stock of various gems which was not seen before. Some members purchased some gems from him. His name was Abdullah. He was calling me as Maha Guru.

 He asked us to visit in evening for coffee break. We agreed to it and went back to our hotel. After taking some rest our other members went out and I was alone in room.

 In the evening I also came out and thought that our members must be in Abdulla’s shop.

 When I entered in his shop he called me” Aavo MahaGuru, aapkahi intajaar kar raha hu”.

He asked me to sit down in front of him. He opened his drawer and placed one Golden Topaz ring about 6 carats in my index finger and said it is a gift from me.

 I was surprised as I have not known to this person and he has presented me a valuable gift.

 I have read some books on Shri Satya Sai Baba wherein it was quoted that Baba presents the ring from air to his devotee.

 I was not a devotee of him but I have respect to super power of such personality.

 I believe the ring is given to me by his super power through Mr Abdullah.


 Moral- You Believe it or Not but I have to believe it.

1 comment: