Wednesday 16 August 2017

Marriage when

Case Study SG # 173
Marriage when

Father of this female native approached me during March 2014 for to know her marriage probability.

 The birth details are as follows: 11 Nov 1983; 08-10 AM; Pune; 18N32; 73E52.

In the chart 7th sub is Jupiter signifies as follows:

PLANET : JUPITER
Itself :-------------- Jupiter:- 1   2 5      
It's N.Swami :-------- Mercury:- (12)   (8) 11  
It's Sub :------------ Venus:- (10)   7 12  
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (12)   10  

Jupiter signifies 10-12 houses on sub level indicate no probability of marriage. Jupiter nor Saturn was in RP when judged.

So I have decided to check dasa.

 She was under Rahu/Venus period till June 2016 signifies as follows:

PLANET : RAHU
Itself :-------------- Rahu:- 7       Rashi-Swami Venus 10   7 12  Jupiter-Drusht  1  2 5
It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (10)   1 (6)  
It's Sub :------------ Mars:- 10   1 6  
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (12)   10  

Rahu signifies 6-10-12 houses which are not favorable for marriage.

PLANET : VENUS
Itself :-------------- Venus:- (10)   7 12  
It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (12)   10  
It's Sub :------------ Venus:- (10)   7 12  
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Sun:- (12)   10  

Venus also signifies 10-12 houses are not favorable for marriage.

I was thinking on this point and father recollected from my face and told me that I have shown this chart to your student who is follower of your method and he asked me to contact you.

 Marriage was not indicated in the chart so I have told him that marriage indication are very feeble so you perform Kumbha-Vivah which may be helpful and then marriage possibility will be after July 2016.

 He told me that this remedy was also performed during last year.

 Now it was my turn to answer him.

Reluctantly I told him that marriage chances are very feeble and she may remain unmarried.


 Your comments are welcome!!!


2 comments:

  1. sat ketu n mer are fevrable for mrg.......
    waise bhee matr anuman pe ye kya khana ke vivah nhee hua hoga ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Rules in K.P. when all the possibilities deny marriage !! How marriage can possible ?

    ReplyDelete