Monday 14 August 2017

Issue Matter

Case Study SG # 171
Issue Matter

During 2014 one couple visited my office. They had 4 daughters and want to know whether male issue is in destiny.

 I replied that I don’t solve such queries as it illegal to predict about this matter.

But he explained me that Sir if we have done all these things then why we have given birth to other three. So please reply our query and whatever you reply we will follow it.

 His answer was logical and hence decided to solve the query.

This was judged on 02 May 2014; 18-22-20 PM; Thane.

 KP Number was taken from his wife from my token box and it was 233.

As per my assumptions we are judging the current issue hence I consider 5th sub in horary chart. Other school of thought is different.

In the chart 5th sub is Mars signifies as follows:

PLANET : MARS
Itself :-------------- Mars:- 7   2 9  
It's N.Swami :-------- Moon:- (3)   (5)  
It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 8   11 12     Mercury-Drusht  2  4 7
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (4)   1 (10)  

Mars signifies 5th house on star level but signifies 4-10 houses on sub level which are negative houses. 

In addition to this Jupiter and Mars aspect Pluto hence there is no chance of issue in future. 4th house indicate adoption.


 So I told them that there is no issue in future so better adopt one child and help the society.

 As usual no feedback received.

Your comments are welcome!!!


1 comment: