Saturday 21 January 2017

Who is dead

Case Study SG # 44
Who is dead?

I was looking the old photographs of my marriage ceremony. In one photograph I was with my four school friends and one was not alive.

 One flash came in my mind whether we can guess with help of astrology that who is dead?

Immediately I posted this photograph in FB group and appealed to predict who is not alive. I have got very good response from this quiz.

 How I have solved this quiz is shown in this post.

The nicknames were allotted as J-S-A-M

I was reluctant to check the outcome as I know the fact but I decided to check it by regular method but with different view on Ruling Planet.

Since one friend is not alive means he will not support to my Ruling Planet.

This was judged on 15 Dec 2016; 18-17 PM at Thane and RP were as follows:

LS: Mars,

 L: Mercury,

S: Jupiter,

 R: Mercury,

 D: Jupiter.

I have taken random number generated from software which was as follows with sign/star/sublord.

J=54= Mercury/Rahu/Moon

S=125= Venus/Mars/Mercury

A= 112= Mercury/Moon/Moon

M= 61= Mercury/Jupiter/Sun

Rahu aspect by Mars so in case of J two RP found indicate he is alive.

In case of S Mars and Mercury present so he is also alive.

In case of A only Mercury is present so he is not alive.
 
In case of M Mercury and Jupiter are present hence he is alive.

So my conclusion is A is not alive and it is a real fact.


Your comments are welcome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sir,

    Is this pure coincident or it has become a theory ?
    Will you please explain how Nick names were allocated and then random number ?

    ReplyDelete