Friday 20 October 2017

Effects of Amavasya Day

From my memory chip part-76
Effects of Amavasya Day

I was working in Murphy Radio as a purchase and planning engineer.

 The company decided to launch new model and all requirements of parts were informed to us by design dept.

 Out of it wooden cabinet manufacturing was a time consuming hence it was decided to order it an early date.

 The negotiations were done and order was finalized to one party.

 The order was typed and reached to my table for signing it. Since it was on urgent basis it was to be dispatched at earliest but my astrological knowledge was not allowing me to sign the order as it was Amavasya.

 I have decided to sign it on next day. But in afternoon the said party owner reached my table and asked for the purchase order.

 I have shown him the order but it was not signed by me. I told him today is not good day to sign the order better to collect it by tomorrow.

But he was not the believer and asked me to sign it. Unwillingly I have signed the order and handover his copy to him. I was watching the planets movement.

 Next week we received order from management to cancel all orders of said new model.

 Immediately we have asked wooden cabinet manufacturer to stop the production and sent the cancellation of order. The party was suffered for it.

 I don’t know whether this was due to signing the documents on Amavasya day or not.


Your comments are welcome!!!

2 comments:

  1. No sir. May not be due to Amavasya.
    You must be knowing the planetary position at the time of the floating the project itself which was inauspicious. Hence the whole project was stalled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. But I was not knowing the launching positions. Might it be a coincidence of Amavasya

    ReplyDelete