Friday 13 October 2017

Trade in Futures

Case Study SG # 219
Trade in Futures

“Sir, I am troubling you again. Today Bank nifty marched to higher level and now expected to have profit booking and hence I am thinking Bank Nifty futures to short at 24670 levels. Can you guide me?”

This was judged on 13 Oct 2017; 11-19-01 AM at Thane. KP number generated as 232.
 In the chart 5th sub signifies as follows:

 PLANET : MOON
Itself :-------------- Moon:- (5)   6  
It's N.Swami :-------- Saturn:- (9)   (12)     Mars-Drusht  (6)   (2) 9
It's Sub :------------ Mercury:- 7   4 5 7     Sun-Yuti  7 
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (6)   (2) 9  Cusp Yuti: (7)       Saturn-Drusht  (9)   (12)

Moon signifies 2-6 houses along with 5-7-9-12 houses indicate that trade should be done with caution.

Saturn/Mercury/Mercury period was in progress signifies as follows:

PLANET : SATURN
Itself :-------------- Saturn:- 9   12     Mars-Drusht  6  2 9
It's N.Swami :-------- Mercury:- (7)   (4) 5 7     Sun-Yuti  (7) 
It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 9   12     Mars-Drusht  6  2 9
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7)   (4) 5 7     Sun-Yuti  (7) 

Saturn signifies 4-7 houses are not favorable for gain

PLANET : MERCURY
Itself :-------------- Mercury:- 7   4 5 7     Sun-Yuti  7 
It's N.Swami :-------- Mars:- (6)   (2) 9  Cusp Yuti: (7)       Saturn-Drusht  (9)   (12)
It's Sub :------------ Saturn:- 9   12     Mars-Drusht  6  2 9
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (7)   (4) 5 7     Sun-Yuti  (7) 

Mercury signifies 2-6 houses on star level but signifies 4-7 houses on sub level are not favorable for gain.

So DBA are not favorable for gain.

I asked him to not to short Bank Nifty at this level.

 After close of market he informed me that Future price attained high about 24900 and closed at 24737. Thanks for your valuable advice which have saved me from loss.

 “But Sir in this case if I go for long then whether I could have gained in deal”

” I have burnt my fingers in experiments hence I don’t advise to go reverse but if you want to do it you can do it”

 “No Sir I will follow your advice only”


Your comments are welcome!!!


3 comments:

  1. Nice one. But Sir you have reacted on my detailed analysis contrary to your one in earlier love marriage case. I am learner and your researcher.So pl try to re.comment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you reproduce your comments and my comments? so i can read it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. good case sir..Burnt fingers advice is solid one. Teja

    ReplyDelete