Saturday 16 December 2017

My Astonishing Predictions

Case Study SG # 268
My Astonishing Predictions

This chart of male native was casted me during (11) July 1992.

 The birth details are as follows: 15 Oct 1949; 12-37 PM; Mumbai; 18N58; 72E49.

He was under Ketu/Mars period till Aug 1992 signifies as follows:

 PLANET : KETU
Itself :-------------- Ketu:- 9       Rashi-Swami Mercury 9   7
It's N.Swami :-------- Moon:- (7)   8     Jupiter-Drusht  (1)   1
It's Sub :------------ Sun:- 9   9  Cusp Yuti: (10)    
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mars:- (8)   (4) 11 (12)  

Ketu signifies 1-10 houses along with 4-8-12 houses indicate troubles. 7th house is for business.

 PLANET : MARS
Itself :-------------- Mars:- 8   4 11 12  
It's N.Swami :-------- Ketu:- (9)      Rashi-Swami Mercury (9)   7
It's Sub :------------ Ketu:- 9       Rashi-Swami Mercury 9   7
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Moon:- (7)   8     Jupiter-Drusht  (1)   1

Mars signifies 1-7-9 houses indicate medium growth of business.

 Next bhukti signifies as follows:

 PLANET : RAHU
Itself :-------------- Rahu:- (3)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (1)   1
It's N.Swami :-------- Mercury:- (9)   7  
It's Sub :------------ Moon:- 7   8     Jupiter-Drusht  1  1
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Jupiter:- (1)   1     Moon-Drusht  (7)   8

Rahu signifies 1-3-9-7 houses indicate troubles in business. Rahu is a blemish planet which creates problems. So I have asked him to cautious after Aug 1992.

  As soon as Rahu bhukti started his business came to standstill and he started facing financial problems. The bank installments were delayed. His brother started giving trouble for property matters.

 When these troubles started he again visits me and asked me solutions. I have asked to keep cool till Rahu bhukti ends.

Next bhukti signifies as follows:

 PLANET : JUPITER
Itself :-------------- Jupiter:- 1   1     Moon-Drusht  7  8
It's N.Swami :-------- Sun:- (9)   9  Cusp Yuti: (10)    
It's Sub :------------ Rahu:- (3)      Rashi-Swami Jupiter (1)   1
It's Sub's N.Swami :-- Mercury:- (9)   7  

Jupiter signifies 1-10 houses indicate the situation will improve in Jupiter bhukti. 

Meanwhile he visits me weekly and asks to check chart again.

 Rahu period was up to Sept 1993. So I have told him that your good period will begin when Jupiter period starts and my readings for this period is as follows:

1.     You will go to abroad for special training.

2.     You will buy new clinic and will keep 4 assistants

3.     You will buy luxurious car

4.     And when you achieve all these you will not get time to visit me

The period was passed he achieved all things which I have predicted but he just given me one phone call but not visited till Venus dasa ends.

 Surprisingly in last week he called me and asked my appointment and visited my office today-16-12-2017 on Anuradha star after 25 years.


Your comments are welcome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment