Sunday 4 December 2016

My Journey to 4 step Theory


I was attarcted to Asrology after completing my Mechanical Enginnering Diploma during 1970. After stydying some books I have started guiding peoples with help of this vedic science. I was fortunate to get more correct answers.

 After 2-3 years of study I have given exams from Pune Institute and awarded " Jyotish Pravin" " Jyotish Pradnya" Jyotish Visharad"" Jyotish Alankar" titles.

 I have started writing articles based on my experience.

During 1980 I came across with Jyotindra Hasbe who was direct disciple of K.S. Krishnamuthy and brought forward KP Method in Maharashtra.

 He directed me to study KP Method.

 Again I was lucky to get corrcet prediction with this method.

 In this method Ruling Planets are key factor for predicting events, But I found that Rulings Planets are not always guide to astrologer everytime.

 During 1990 I came across series of articles titled as " Sub Lord Speaks"

The author was not applying RP while predicting. I was attracted to this method. My Guruji also directed me to search more on it.

 After studying articles I have formed special rules and formed new theory and given name as " 4 step Theory"

 This is very simple and attractive theory. Any one those have basic knowledge of KP Method can learn it easily.

 During 1996 I have written postal course on this theory which is now widely circulated to all over India and now in outside India.

I will be posting rules of 4 step theory in next blog. Be tuned with me.

GOOD LUCK

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, your comments on other cases are welcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is the prediction for march 2009

    *1st week(2 to 6)*
    In this week,Jupiter will be in Moon star,mercury sub till 4th and Mercury
    in Mars star
    from 2 to 6.so market will be in bullish trend upto 4th.But from 5 to 6
    Jupiter will be in
    Ketu sub and Ketu in Saturn star.whereas Mercury will be in Mars star and
    Mars-Neptune
    conjunts lead to downfall of market. Whatever gained in first 3 days may be
    wiped out during
    last two days.So Nifty will be almost same state at the end of week.
    Hope request will be considered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One benefit of using Mr. Mohan's approach is that it is very black and white at 4th step. Example: If 4th house is not signified at 4th step of bhuktinath property related things are not possible. His books on Sub lord Speaks are full of astounding examples.

    However, on many horoscopes this b/w approach doesnt work.

    I noticed that you have diluted this approach by making use of significators at each step. This considerably broadens the scope of possible events that could happen.
    But then it creates its own challenges of filtering out what would actually happen.

    ReplyDelete