Tuesday 7 February 2017

Minor Events

Case Study SG # 58
Predicting Minor Events

On 5th Feb 2017 one student was to attend my office for to learn 4 step Theory crash course.

When I reached office I have decided to check her arrival time.

Such minor events can be judged with help of Ruling Planets.

 This was judged at 09-28 AM at Thane and RP were as follows:

L= Meena/Jupiter

S=Krittika/Sun

R= Taurus/Venus

D= Sun

Ls= Saturn

During this time Ascendant sub was Saturn. 

Sun is in RP hence this sub will be helpful to materialize the event and the time indicated with help of Dr Karekar’s s/w is at 9-47 AM but ascendant is of dual sign and presence of Saturn in RP shows delay for the event.

 So next sub of Jupiter is considered and time indicated is 10-01 AM.

I have noted down this time on my case study paper was waiting for her.

In actual she reached my office at 10-00 A.M.


Your comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. sir Ketu is in sun sign and Rahu is in shani sign so they also becomes imp Rp. so no need to take them as important rp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam, I generally add these nodes only when they are directly appeared in RP hence not considered

    ReplyDelete